i. hand drill with concrete drill-bit (dia 6mm).
ii. screw driver (Phillips head)
iii. centre punch ( if required)
iv. spirit level (if required)
v. marking pencil
vi. Pen knife
1. Identify the correct top end of mount (see figure).
2. Mark an estimated centre position on wall for top hole.
(If necessary, centre punch on concrete surface to guide drill-bit).
3. Drill top hole using 6 mm diameter drill-bit, up to a depth of 25 mm (1 inch).
4. Clean debris from hole & insert plastic filler firmly into place.
Trim off excess filler length using a sharp penknife, to flush with concrete surface.
5. Secure mount with one screw.
[Note: The top and bottom holes may not be in exact alignment with the part vertical axis. Hence step 6 and 7 is preferred, using the sides as vertical reference]
6. Drop a plumb line or use a spirit level along the sides to check verticalness of mount.
7. Mark out the position of the bottom hole using the mount as template.
8. Remove the mount, and drill bottom hole as in step 3 & 4.
9. Secure the mount with both screws, and it is ready to use.